We are growing!
Arizona Medical Practice Brokers is looking for new associates as we expand in Arizona due to the increased demand of healthcare owners looking to sell their practices. We want people on our team who know the mindset of physicians and the intricacies of running a medical practice. People who are entrepreneurial, hardworking, and personable. People who provide excellent service and operate with integrity.
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION-BASED BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL. The position will take a few months to set up the commission base and require financial resources and time to invest in the startup period. The candidate must have financial resources to handle personal financial expenses for at least one year.
You will build relationships with small and medium-sized healthcare owners and help them prepare their business to be confidentially listed. Once the medical practice is listed, you will source and screen buyers, negotiate the offer, and coordinate due diligence and the closing process.
We have a team-based approach to the business and will work together on many transactions.
While you will operate as an entrepreneur, Arizona Medical Practice Brokers will provide a multitude of support functions to help drive your sales success, including marketing and lead generating activities, administrative support, initial training, continued career development, and team-based selling and client support.
- Finding owners that are looking to sell their medical practice
- Determining the value of the medical practice
- Recasting financial statements for discretionary cash flows
- Using appropriate business appraisal methodology
- Building unique marketing packages and advertising the sale of the business
- Finding and researching potential buyers
- Providing bi-weekly updates to clients
- Negotiating and deal structuring with buyer and seller
- Management of Due Diligence
- Completing proper transaction documentation
Minimum four-year bachelor’s degree from accredited business school
Accomplished healthcare operations leader with a minimum of 10 years of experience driving medical practice operations, client services, and staff supervision across diverse healthcare environments.
- MHA / MBA
- Hunter mentality with a high sense of urgency and the ability to provide a high level of customer service while building and maintaining lasting relationships with clients
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing deals, clients, and prospects
- Absolute discretion in handling and communicating with clients and prospects
- Ability to self-manage and project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust
Attributes of a Successful Business Broker:
- The ability to elicit trust in people
- Active listener
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Positive Thinker
- Able to take pressures of deal-making
- Able to take criticism, warranted or unwarranted
Preference for candidates who send a brief introduction/letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org