Looking for quality of life, low stress and a great income?
What an ideal geriatric practice for a physician seeking a life and work balance. The current owner see patients just 28 hours per week in the office with house calls and facility visits varying weekly. The practice grosses more than $750,000 annually, only managing 230 patients. This concierge practice was founded in 2013 with a solid team supporting operations, making it a turn-key business for other doctors looking to own their practice.
Grounded in the belief that patient-centered care is essential to excellent care, the founder has always believed that his contract is with the patient, not with a healthcare organization or an insurance company. Consequently, the practice is a non-participating provider with Medicare and does not have any managed care contracts.
This is a fully independent concierge practice, not a franchise. Members of the practice receive the following services:
• Optimal health program with annual advanced diagnostics
• Integrated lifestyle medicine with health coach services
• Continuous chronic disease management with frequent follow-up.
• Personal health portfolio
• 24/7 phone access to the physician
• One in four call group
• Same day/next day, no wait, longer appointments
• Closer coordination and follow-up of specialist care
MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES!